Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use of Company
- By accessing this web site you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- By registering on the site you agree to receive the necessary information via e-mail like for example: change in the functioning of the site, breakdown for maintenance or temporary suspension of any service.
- Users subscribed to the newsletter can also receive from the site administrators and related entities information about news, services and promotions on the site and other advertising materials. You can unsubscribe from newsletter at any time by using the appropriate form.
- With respect to any device sold to Company by Customer:
i. Company disclaims any liability for financing obligations that may be attached to any device purchased by Company. Customer agrees to pay and be solely responsible for any balances or obligations arising out of any financing agreement in connection with any device sold to Compan
ii. Company does not buy stolen/lost devices.
iii. Customer has 48 hours from receipt of quote from Company for Company’s purchase of a device to advise if a quote if acceptable. If Customer does not respond to Company, that will be deemed an acceptance of Company’s offer.
iv. If Customer sells a device to Company and the device is not as described, Customer agrees that Company has the right to reject the device and that Customer shall be responsible to reimburse Company for all shipping charges.
v. Customer agrees not to “blacklist” any device to Company after Company purchases the device from Customer. To the extent Customer takes any action in violation of this provision or any other provision, Customer agrees to reimburse Company for any costs incurred arising out of Customer’s actions.
- With respect to any device sold to Customer by Company, Customer acknowledges that Customer is buying electronics with Company’s warranty. If Company is unable to repair any issues, and Customer is within the applicable warranty period, Customer agrees that Company will use all reasonable efforts to provide Customer with an equivalent device.
- Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
Does this apply to you?
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company’s web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company’s website are provided “as is”.
- Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on Company web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
- Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
- Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
- Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to Www.buymyphones.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the European Union without regard to its conflict of law provisions.